Comment on page
A guide for TicketLog Administrators
Administrators can view all the Settings screens.
Settings can be reached via the user's Service Desk list screen:
Or via the Service Desk's configuration menu and clicking Settings:
This is the General settings screen:
This is the Azure DevOps configuration screen:
Integrating with Azure DevOps can sometimes be challenging. If you have trouble, check out our Troubleshooting guide on Azure DevOps Authorization, or contact us – we are happy to help you overcome any problems!
This is the User configuration screen:
This is the Customization screen, only available to TicketLog PRO subscribers:
Here is an explanation of how each customization option affects the Service Desk:
- 1.Custom domain name
- A custom sub-domain on your own domain. Please notify us which domain you want to use. You will need to add DNS records to your domain during setup.
- 2.Page title
- The Page title appears in the tab of the user's browser.
- 3.Navbar title
- This text appears across the top of each page of your Service Desk. Can be blank.
- 4.Navbar image URL
- This URL points to an image used in the top corner of each page of your Service Desk. It replaces the default TicketLog logo. Can be left blank for no logo.
- 5.Navbar link URL
- This URL is attached to the Navbar title and Navbar image as a hyperlink. Can be blank.
TicketLog Service Desks can prompt users with custom fields on new tickets:
The user's responses to custom field prompts are added to the created Azure DevOps workitems.